Tulsa Expo Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma
The Chili Bowl Midget Nationals started in 1987, initially sponsored by the Chili Bowl food company. This is the only winter time indoor 5 day midget race on a clay track that gets over 250 competitors and is considered the Super Bowl of midget racing.
The Tulsa Shootout in Tulsa, Oklahoma is the largest event for micro sprint racing in the country. It's a five-day event that encompasses 8 different racing classes including Winged and Non-Wing 600cc Outlaw Micros, A-Class 600cc Micros, ASCS ECOtech Midgets, Restricted Micros,1200cc Mini Sprints, and the exciting Jr. Sprint class for the kids from 6-12. You'll see drivers from all over the country attending this event ranging from amateur to professional, ages 6 to 60!
Tulsa Expo Center track info
4145 East 21st
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74114
1/5 mile banked oval
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Port City Raceway, Tulsa, Oklahoma - 9 miles
- Creek County Speedway, Sapulpa, Oklahoma - 22 miles
- Salina Highbanks Speedway, Pryor, Oklahoma - 49 miles
- Caney Valley Speedway, Caney, Kansas - 66 miles
- Red Dirt Raceway, Meeker, Oklahoma - 76 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.