County Line Raceway in Elm City, North Carolina
County Line Raceway races Late Models, Super Stock Four Cylinders, Thunder & Lightning, Pure Stock V-8, Pure Stock Four Cylinders, and Modifieds. Special events include Ultimate Super Late Models and Vintage Racing Series.
County Line Raceway track info
6953 Stagecoach Rd
Elm City, North Carolina, 27822
3/8 mile clay oval
County Line Raceway upcoming races
- Fri, Mar 22 - Open Practice - Friday Night Open Practice for all divisions
- Sat, Mar 23 - Spring Sizzler - Season Opener - Ultimate Super Late Model Series (40 laps - $4,000 to win), I-95/DCC UMP Modified Series (25 laps - $1,500 to win), Ucars + USLMS - Ultimate Super Late Model Series - Nationals - $4,000 "Tar River Rumble"
- Sat, Apr 6 - Car Show & Best Appearing Car Awards - Late Model, Limited Sportsman, Super Stock Four Cylinder, Pure Stock V-8, Pure Stock Four Cylinder, Kids Power Wheels
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Halifax County Motor Speedway, Brinkleyville, North Carolina - 36 miles
- Fayetteville Motor Speedway, Fayetteville, North Carolina - 88 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.