Deer Creek Speedway in Spring Valley, Minnesota
Deer Creek Speedway is a high banked 3/8 dirt-clay race track that puts on an average of 30 events a year. Deer Creek Speedway races WISSOTA Super Stocks, WISSOTA Midwest Mods, WISSOTA Street Stocks, USRA Modifieds, and USRA B-Mods. Special events include School Bus Races, USAC 410 Wingless Sprint Cars, World of Outlaw Late Models, USMTS Modifieds, and World of Outlaw Sprint Cars.
Deer Creek Speedway track info
25262 Highway 63
Spring Valley, Minnesota, 55975
3/8 mile dirt oval
Deer Creek Speedway upcoming races
- Sat, Apr 6 - Open Practice
- Sat, Apr 13 - Season Opener - Points Race - Weekly racing action featuring USRA Modifieds & B-Mods, WISSOTA Super Stocks, Midwest Modifieds & Street Stocks.
- Sat, Apr 20 - Points Race - Weekly racing action featuring USRA Modifieds & B-Mods, WISSOTA Super Stocks, Midwest Modifieds & Street Stocks.
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Chateau Raceway, Lansing, Minnesota - 27 miles
- Cresco Speedway, Cresco, Iowa - 38 miles
- Upper Iowa Speedway, Decorah, Iowa - 58 miles
- Mississippi Thunder Speedway, Fountain City, Wisconsin - 68 miles
- Fayette County Speedway, West Union, Iowa - 84 miles
- Mason City Motor Speedway, Mason City, Iowa - 87 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.