Keller Auto Speedway in Hanford, California
Keller Auto Speedway races IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Sport Modifieds, Mini Stock, Hobby Stock, Street Stock, RaceSaver Wing Sprint, KWS 410 Wing Sprint Cars, USAC/CRA 410 Sprints, Legends of Kerney Bowl Super Modifieds, Civil Ware 360 Wing Sprint Cars Series, USAC Midgets, West Coast Late Models, 360 Wing Sprints, WRA Vintage Midgets, and World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series. Formerly known as Kings Speedway.
Keller Auto Speedway track info
801 South 10th Avenue
Hanford, California, 93230
4/10 mile clay oval
Nearby Dirt Tracks
- Lemoore Raceway, Lemoore, California - 11 miles
- Keller Auto Raceway, Visalia, California - 14 miles
- Thunderbowl Raceway, Tulare, California - 25 miles
- Tulare County Kart Club, Tulare, California - 25 miles
- Kern County Raceway Park, Bakersfield, California - 79 miles
- Bakersfield Speedway, Bakersfield, California - 84 miles
- Merced Speedway, Merced, California - 88 miles
Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? Check out our find dirt track races webpage.