USRA - United States Racing Association
The United States Racing Association (USRA) was formed with a mission of fostering increased driver participation of competitors through cost-effective rules that do not hinder creativity, increased fan attendance at member tracks and increased sponsorship for each USRA-sanctioned member track.
Through the support of dozens of national, regional and local sponsors, the USRA is able to provide local track and national points funds that are second to none for dirt track racing!
The USRA currently sanctions four divisions - Modifieds, Stock Cars, B-Mods and Hobby Stocks - at some of the finest speedways in America.
USRA - United States Racing Association - tracks
- West Texas Raceway in Lubbock, Texas USA
- I-35 Speedway in Winston, Missouri USA
- Southern Iowa Speedway in Oskaloosa, Iowa USA
- Lonestar Speedway in Kilgore, Texas USA
- Lawton Speedway in Lawton, Oklahoma USA