USRA - United States Racing Association
The United States Racing Association (USRA) was formed with a mission of fostering increased driver participation of competitors through cost-effective rules that do not hinder creativity, increased fan attendance at member tracks and increased sponsorship for each USRA-sanctioned member track.
Through the support of dozens of national, regional and local sponsors, the USRA is able to provide local track and national points funds that are second to none for dirt track racing!
The USRA currently sanctions four divisions - Modifieds, Stock Cars, B-Mods and Hobby Stocks - at some of the finest speedways in America.
USRA - United States Racing Association - tracks
- Springfield Raceway in Springfield, Missouri USA
- Midway Speedway in Lebanon, Missouri USA
- Humboldt Speedway in Humboldt, Kansas USA
- Rapid Speedway in Rock Rapids, Iowa USA
- Caney Valley Speedway in Caney, Kansas USA