USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series
The United States Modified Touring Series (USMTS) is the fastest growing and most popular open-wheel dirt Modified touring series in the world.
Attracting some of the most talented and professional drivers in North America, the fan friendly format and exciting show creates an enthusiastic and loyal fan base, and the USMTS routinely competes in front of capacity crowds.
With no less than 20,000 men and women competing nationwide on any given weekend, the Modified is by far the most popular and most widely-used type of race car circling America's dirt tracks today.
And when it comes to a touring series that features the Best of the Best in dirt Modified racing, the USMTS has no equal.
USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series - upcoming races
- Sat, Sep 22 - Deer Creek Speedway in Spring Valley, Minnesota, USA - Crown Jewels - 20th Annual Featherlite Fall Jamboree
- Thu, Nov 1 - Kennedale Speedway Park in Kennedale, Texas, USA - Summit Summer Series - Inaugural Summit Racing Equipment USMTS Southern Nationals
- Thu, Nov 1 - Kennedale Speedway Park in Kennedale, Texas, USA - Crown Jewels - Inaugural Summit Racing Equipment USMTS Southern Nationals
USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series - divisions
Crown Jewels, Hunt for the Casey's Cup, Summit Summer Series
USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series - tracks
- Casino Speedway in Watertown, South Dakota USA
- Monett Motor Speedway in Monett, Missouri USA
- Springfield Raceway in Springfield, Missouri USA
- Cresco Speedway in Cresco, Iowa USA
- Dodge City Raceway Park in Dodge City, Kansas USA