USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series
The United States Modified Touring Series (USMTS) is the fastest growing and most popular open-wheel dirt Modified touring series in the world.
Attracting some of the most talented and professional drivers in North America, the fan friendly format and exciting show creates an enthusiastic and loyal fan base, and the USMTS routinely competes in front of capacity crowds.
With no less than 20,000 men and women competing nationwide on any given weekend, the Modified is by far the most popular and most widely-used type of race car circling America's dirt tracks today.
And when it comes to a touring series that features the Best of the Best in dirt Modified racing, the USMTS has no equal.
USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series - divisions
Crown Jewels, Hunt for the Casey's Cup, Summit Summer Series
USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series - tracks
- Southern Oklahoma Speedway in Ardmore, Oklahoma USA
- Salina Highbanks Speedway in Pryor, Oklahoma USA
- Brown County Speedway in Aberdeen, South Dakota USA
- Springfield Raceway in Springfield, Missouri USA
- Fayette County Speedway in West Union, Iowa USA