OVSCA - Ohio Valley Sprint Car Association
The Ohio Valley Sprint Car Association (OVSCA) is a 410 Sprint Car Series which sanctions 410 Outlaw style sprint car racing regionally in the Ohio-West Virginia area within two hours of the Charleston, WV area. The sanctioning body was born during the off-season prior to the 2010 racing season in an effort to promote and provide sprint car racing teams within a uniform set of rules; and stabilize purses for the betterment of the sport of 410 sprint car racing. The organization also offers sprint car teams an alternative to use a tire brand, namely Hoosier Tires, in contrast to track tire deals that command the use of other tire brands. The racing season for the OVSCA runs from April through October.
Another mission of the OVSCA is to offer an exciting brand of sprint car racing to venues not usually associated with the open wheel daredevils; to build and grow a solid fan base; and to professionally broaden an awareness of the excitement and competitiveness of America's fastest growing sport.
OVSCA - Ohio Valley Sprint Car Association - upcoming races
- Sat, Sep 22 - Wayne County Speedway in Orrville, Ohio, USA - Races
OVSCA - Ohio Valley Sprint Car Association - tracks
- 35 Raceway Park in Frankfort, Ohio USA
- Portsmouth Raceway Park in West Portsmouth, Ohio USA
- Jackson County Speedway in Jackson, Ohio USA
- Atomic Speedway in Chillicothe, Ohio USA
- Hilltop Speedway in Millersburg, Ohio USA