NOSA - Northern Outlaw Sprint Association
NOSA was organized in 1994 to promote Sprint Car Racing in the upper Midwest. It was established to assist in providing its members and participants, an arena for racing events which include adequate facilities, protection for spectators and participants, fair and equitable rules of competition and adequate purses. It also is a medium to provide interested fans, promoters and other parties a way in which they can participate financially and otherwise in the perpetuation of Sprint Car Racing.
NOSA - Northern Outlaw Sprint Association - tracks
- Jamestown Speedway in Jamestown, North Dakota USA
- River Cities Speedway in Grand Forks, North Dakota USA
- Devils Lake Speedway in Crary, North Dakota USA
- Brown County Speedway in Aberdeen, South Dakota USA
- Buffalo River Race Park in Glyndon, Minnesota USA