NOSA - Northern Outlaw Sprint Association
NOSA was organized in 1994 to promote Sprint Car Racing in the upper Midwest. It was established to assist in providing its members and participants, an arena for racing events which include adequate facilities, protection for spectators and participants, fair and equitable rules of competition and adequate purses. It also is a medium to provide interested fans, promoters and other parties a way in which they can participate financially and otherwise in the perpetuation of Sprint Car Racing.
NOSA - Northern Outlaw Sprint Association - tracks
- Dacotah Speedway in Mandan, North Dakota USA
- Red River Valley Speedway in West Fargo, North Dakota USA
- Greenbush Race Park in Greenbush, Minnesota USA
- Brown County Speedway in Aberdeen, South Dakota USA
- Casino Speedway in Watertown, South Dakota USA