MSCCS - Mississippi State Championship Challenge Series
The Mississippi State Championship Challenge Series (MSCCS) was created to gather the state's promoters together to offer the region's Super Late Model drivers the opportunity to run for the Mississippi State Championship title and a reasonable points fund. The "State Series" as it has been commonly referred to has evolved from the holiday weekend tripleheaders that were common place in the early and mid nineties in which drivers such as Rick Rickman were champions along with Johnny Stokes and then the dominant Mike Boland.
MSCCS - Mississippi State Championship Challenge Series - tracks
- Talladega Short Track in Talladega, Alabama USA
- Jackson Motor Speedway in Byram, Mississippi USA
- Tri-County Speedway in Flomaton, Alabama USA
- Columbus Speedway in Columbus, Mississippi USA
- Hattiesburg Speedway in Hattiesburg, Mississippi USA