MLS - Midwest Lightning Sprints
We are a group of dedicated racers, working together to gain exposure for a very cost-effective form of open-wheel racing!
Lightning Sprint Cars are "World Of Outlaws" appearing sprint car built on a midget style chassis, using a 1000cc to 1205cc motorcycle engine, self-starting, with chain drive. These car and driver weigh a minimum of 925 pounds. Engines produce between 150 and 210 horsepower, providing an excellent power to weight ratio.
MLS - Midwest Lightning Sprints - upcoming races
- Sat, Sep 22 - I-35 Speedway in Winston, Missouri, USA - Races
- Sat, Sep 29 - Valley Speedway in Grain Valley, Missouri, USA - Races
MLS - Midwest Lightning Sprints - tracks
- I-35 Speedway in Winston, Missouri USA
- Knoxville Raceway in Knoxville, Iowa USA
- Lake Ozark Speedway in Eldon, Missouri USA
- Valley Speedway in Grain Valley, Missouri USA