LOLMDS - Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series is the premier national touring sanctioning body for dirt super late models. These Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt racecars are on the cutting edge of technology in construction and are powered by 800 horsepower V-8 engines based on the Chevy, Ford and Mopar power plants. Nothing is "stock" about these $70,000 machines that provide dirt slinging, sideways, door-to-door racing action lap after lap. The in your face excitement of a Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series event is second to none in motorsports!
LOLMDS - Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series - tracks
- Port Royal Speedway in Port Royal, Pennsylvania USA
- Portsmouth Raceway Park in West Portsmouth, Ohio USA
- Macon Speedway in Macon, Illinois USA
- Atomic Speedway in Chillicothe, Ohio USA
- East Alabama Motor Speedway in Phenix City, Alabama USA