FMSA - Florida Mini Sprint Action
The FMSA is an Association that was established to find an economical way to go sprint car racing. These cars run on Pump, Racing Gas, and Methanol and are Fuel Injection 600cc-750cc Sport-Bike Stock Engines with 120-160+ H.P. with speeds of 130 M.P.H. on big tracks. F.M.S.A. has about members traveling across Florida and Georgia dirt tracks to an average 25 races spread out over the south east.
FMSA - Florida Mini Sprint Action - tracks
- Southern Raceway in Milton, Florida USA
- Flomaton Speedway in Flomaton, Alabama USA
- Travelers Rest Speedway in Travelers Rest, South Carolina USA
- Talladega Short Track in Talladega, Alabama USA
- Volusia Speedway Park in De Leon Springs, Florida USA