DTRA - Dirt Truck Racing Association
The concept of creating “race trucks” to compete at dirt track racing events was not a new concept when the DTRA came into existence. Dirt trucks were being raced in central Iowa and the promoter was a for profit organization that set the racing schedule and maintained a set of rules for the dirt truck class.
DTRA - Dirt Truck Racing Association - tracks
- Knoxville Raceway in Knoxville, Iowa USA
- Hamilton County Speedway in Webster City, Iowa USA
- Southern Iowa Speedway in Oskaloosa, Iowa USA
- Marshalltown Speedway in Marshalltown, Iowa USA
- Boone Speedway in Boone, Iowa USA