ASCoC - All Star Circuit of Champions
The Arctic Cat All-Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Car Series is one of the oldest traveling sprint car organizations and is a staple of grassroots, open-wheel racing.
Formed in 1970 by Bud Miller, the series has largely been considered the first 'outlaw' Sprint Car organization of the modern era. After a 10 year stint as owner of the All Stars, Miller passed control of the series to Bert Emick in 1980; a reign that would continue through 2002. Guy Webb then purchased the series from Emick in the summer of 2002 and served as the series President for the next 12 years.
Motorsports entrepreneur Tony Stewart agreed to terms with Guy Webb to become the sole owner of the original winged sprint car tour in January of 2015. Stewart and his team look forward to building on the All Star Series impressive legacy by taking it to a new level of success and sustainability.
ASCoC - All Star Circuit of Champions - tracks
- Knoxville Raceway in Knoxville, Iowa USA
- Waynesfield Raceway Park in Waynesfield, Ohio USA
- Grandview Speedway in Bechtelsville, Pennsylvania USA
- Orange County Fair Speedway in Middletown, New York USA
- Attica Raceway Park in Attica, Ohio USA