ASCS - American Sprint Car Series
The American Sprint Car Series is the largest sprint car sanctioning body in the world. With the Lucas Oil National Series backed by 9 regional series, one can catch all the excitement of an ASCS Sprint Car race at more than 70 different racetracks throughout 18 states and into Canada! The top winged sprint car drivers across the country compete in ASCS competition, with the best of the best gunning for that precious and prestigious Lucas Oil ASCS National Championship!
ASCS - American Sprint Car Series - upcoming races
- Sat, Nov 17 - Cocopah Speedway in Somerton, Arizona, USA - Southwest - Races
- Sun, Nov 18 - Cocopah Speedway in Somerton, Arizona, USA - Southwest - Races
- Fri, Nov 23 - Arizona Speedway in Queen Creek, Arizona, USA - Southwest - 3rd Annual Copper Classic - $2000 to win!
ASCS - American Sprint Car Series - divisions
Frontier, Gulf South, Mid-South, National, Red River, Southwest, Warrior
ASCS - American Sprint Car Series - tracks
- Tennessee National Raceway in Hohenwald, Tennessee USA
- I-30 Speedway in Little Rock, Arkansas USA
- Duck River Raceway Park in Lewisburg, Tennessee USA
- Canyon Speedway Park in Peoria, Arizona USA
- West Texas Raceway in Lubbock, Texas USA