ARC - American Racer Cup
Created in 2010, the American Racer Cup is proud to offer their East Coast Modified Spec tire tracks an opportunity to become part of one of the biggest stories of the year in Northeast modified racing. The American Racer Cup was put together as a package that will help to solidify the American Racer brand and Lias Tire's presence in the region, while encouraging drivers to race at their home tracks with little to no extra effort on their parts. While offering huge incentives for drivers to become part of and compete in the American Racer Modified Cup, it is the goal to help promote Modified racing in the region, and again to reward the loyalty shown to the program by our member tracks.
ARC - American Racer Cup - tracks
- Five Mile Point Speedway in Kirkwood, New York USA
- Delaware International Speedway in Delmar, Delaware USA
- Utica Rome Speedway in Vernon, New York USA
- Grandview Speedway in Bechtelsville, Pennsylvania USA
- Penn Can Speedway in Susquehanna, Pennsylvania USA