AMS - American Modified Series
Founded in 2010, the American Modified Series is an organization that is promoting and sanctioning the fastest growing group of racers in the country in the form of the Dirt Open Wheel Modified division. The group has sanctioned events in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio.
The American Modified Series is about giving the racers of the Dirt Open Wheel Modified division a platform to gain exposure for themselves and sponsors, compete for elevated amounts of prize money compared to weekly racing shows, compete against the top regional Dirt Open Wheel Modified racers, and to travel and race at some of the better tracks in the region that promote Dirt Open Wheel Modified competition.
AMS - American Modified Series - tracks
- Charleston Speedway in Charleston, Illinois USA
- Fairbury American Legion Speedway in Fairbury, Illinois USA
- Paducah International Raceway in Paducah, Kentucky USA
- Bloomington Speedway in Bloomington, Indiana USA
- Windy Hollow Speedway in Owensboro, Kentucky USA